Are you experimenting something around productivity?
Looking forward to contributing an article for one of the biggest community of Life Hackers?
Great! You are at right place.
Our blog features talented individuals who want to share their experience and expertise with our community of passionate readers. We promote content to our subscribers and across all our social networks and encourage contributing authors to do the same. If you’re interested in guest posting for us, you can do following the procedure below.
How to Join Worduct Community
To be a regular publisher, here are some guidelines which will help you get your articles accepted and published.
- Go on to Blog Home and navigate to latest blog posts to check what kind of articles we publish and where is the most engagement. This will avoid you submitting already published ideas.
- Write a content which is focused on quality and brings real learning for our readers
- Here are few of the categories we accept articles from:
Instructions to remember before submitting Guest Post
- Quality: The content of the article should be unique Plagiarism Passed and should be a minimum of 800 words. You should cover the article in detail, as incomplete details are like half-cooked food which no one likes. We consider the material quality the highest priority in accepting guest posts.
- Credit: We respect others work, and if your ideas or images are derivated of others work, we recommend you to give them credit.
- Images & Video: We recommend you to add relevant images or video to the content and convey your message accurately.
- Promotion: We allow original contribution and not allowed to do direct promotion of your stuff. We only allow natural backlink only from the author profile.
- Copyright: We respect everyone’s work. Don’t try to copy the post from the internet and give us, because if we found the copied post we ban you instantly and remove all your existing posts and profile from Worduct. Also, by submitting a post to ShoutMeLoud, you give us copyright ownership of the post.This helps us to deal with any DMCA related issues.
Note: Submitting a post at Worduct, give us copyright ownership of the post as it helps us to deal with DMCA-related issues.
PS: If your pitch does not follow the above instructions, you will not receive a response.
Now you can mail your article and all related stuff including images and author bio at [email protected]